Sunday, December 6, 2015

Tis' the season.....

 
Hi there! 
We are on the countdown until the holidays start.  The last week of school/kindy for the boys and then it's holidays for 6 weeks!!!  So excited for some summertime fun :) :) 
 
I thought I would stop by with a festive creation I completed this past week or was it last week.....who knows, my days fly by!  Using some of the new Pretty Little Studio collection Merry and Bright and taking inspiration from the colours in the collection.  Among lots of other bits and pieces.
 
 
 
"Tis' the Season"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here are a few closeups to share aswell -
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I filled this one with glitter!!
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting....enjoy your evening xxx

2 comments:

Romy said...

Gorgeous colourful page! I really love the non-traditional Christmas colours that you used.

Lizzyc said...

This is so amazing so full of wonderful details! and yes the days are flying!