Hi there, hope you all had a lovely weekend. I am stopping by with a new Pretty Little Studio creation using the brand new collection "Treasure Island". It's gorgeous and has all my favourite colours in it :)
Find the link to Pretty Little Studio HERE
PLS Treasure Island Product list : Clear – cove Pacific, Paper – Buccaneer, Crescent Reef, Ship Deck, Vellum – Welcome Aboard, Confetti Paradise, Cutouts Mini Word Pirate Anchor, Cutouts Mini Words Pirate’s Swim, Flair Discover Treasure, Garland Lighthouse Bunting flags, Journaling Explorer Stencil, Sticker Gold Treasure Flags, Vintage Diecut Davy Jones, Boardwalk Bookmark
Just a couple of close ups before I share my step x step.
1. Firstly, I start with my background. I placed the Vellum ‘Welcome Aboard’ piece to the left of my page. I then scrape Gesso on the page. After this is dry I place a spot stencil down and apply Modelling Paste. I then spray my Shimmerz sprays.
2. I cut up several pieces of paper to fit underneath my photo. I distress the edges with a distressing tool.
3. I place my papers down for the photo mat. Adding the clear sheet and some twine under the photo. To the left of the photo I also place the stencil and bookmark journaling cards. At this point I add some Inkingz (watercolours by Shimmerz) to the cards.
4 . I proceed to add more layers with some shells, more twine and leaves around my photo.
5. I have added flowers now and that cute Vintage Diecut Davy Jones. I also cut out and Anchor and distressed the edges and placed on the left hand side of the page.
6. At this point a few more shells are added to the beachy feel. I cover my photo with a scrap piece of paper and proceed to add more Shimmerz sprays, taking the lids off and flicking the excess colour also. I also cut out the Bunting Flags and the Mini Words and place them to the right of the page with foam tape.
7. Lastly, I finish my layout off with some Gold Flags, Flair and the Confetti mix.
Thanks for dropping by!!