Monday, May 11, 2015

PLS - Gold Foil

Hi there!
Today I have a new Pretty Little Studio project to share.
 
 
For the past 12 months I have adored using gold in my projects.  Pretty Little Studio has an amazing collection of Gold products to choose from.  I picked out the colour combination of gold, mint, black and white and chose some paper from the You and Me and Trick or Treat collections to match.  I layered my photo in the middle and then chose to accent the gold stickers around my photo.  I love the end result teamed with a little bit of mixed media.


 
"Birthday Dinner"
 
 
 





Pretty Little Studio Product list:
  • Paper – You & Me – Romantic and Sweet Ocean Mint, Trick or Treat – Midnight and Friday
  • Embellishments: Gold foil stars, Gold foil alphas, Bee Balm Gold foil butterflies, True Love Gold flags, Sweetheart Gold (hearts), Flair Heart you buttons





















 
Find all of these gorgeous products in the Pretty Little Studio shop! 
 


 
 
 
 
Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday!!!
 
Hugs xoxo


3 comments:

Romy said...

Wow, just amazing! The touches of soft blue are really pretty!

Lizzyc said...

Such an amazing and beautiful layout, love the lacy hearts and the touches of gold!

Stella Rocker said...

Beautiful layout! My favorite: the lacy hearts!

Stella Rocker - Brazil
http://ateliedastella.blogspot.com.br/