Wednesday, September 23, 2015

PLS - Weekend

Hello!  Just sharing a new Pretty Little Studio creation that went live on their BLOG this week.
 
 
For my free project this month I felt the need to pull out my seashells!  What better collection to put them with than the Treasure Island Collection with a splash of Sandcastle.  I love the little images from the Sandcastle collection and added a journaling card to the top right of my photo.  I still have a thing for the Explorer stencils too and just love how you can layer them and the splashes of colour peek through.  I also added lots of little cut outs and sticker flags.
 
 
 
"Weekend"
 
 
 






PLS Products Used:
 
Treasure Island Collection: Paper Crescent Reef and Wild Cat Coast, Cutouts mini word Mermaid Beach, Cutouts Mini Word Pirate Anchor, Cutouts Mini Word Pirates Swim, Cutouts Sand Dunes Note Strips, Flair Ocean Adventure, Journaling Explorer Stencil 3 x 4 cards, Journaling Boardwalk Bookmark, Stickers Gold Treasure Flags
 
Sandcastle Collection: Paper Sand Dollar, Journaling Fly A Kite 3 x 4 Cards
 
 
 
 
 




 
Just a few closeups:
 
 

























 
 
 
Thanks so much for visiting!  I think it's time for my nanna nap :)
 
xx


3 comments:

Romy said...

Gosh, your beach lay-outs always look amazing and this one is no exception. Absolutely gorgeous work!

Brendaxx said...

Beautiful work again!! Love it!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Absolutely love this! You do such gorgeous beach layouts!