Monday, September 21, 2015

I'm So Lucky.......

Hello!
 
I have a fun creation to share today.  A very sunshiny happy post :) 
My babies are all gone for the week with Nanny and Pop to our holiday house and I am missing them like crazy and it's only been 24 hours!!  Just over 2 weeks and our new baby will be here....so this Mumma needs to rest!
 
 
 
"I'm So Lucky" 
(yes I am)
 
 
 



A few closeups for you:





























 
 
I also have a tag to share!  I am a little addicted to making these at the moment.  They are just so quick to make and I always have scraps laying around!
 
 














 
Have a great day, thankyou for visiting xx

1 comment:

Romy said...

Both your lay-out and your card really make me smile, because of the beautiful pastel tones and all the lovely details that you added. It's always a delight to stop by on your blog!