Thursday, August 3, 2017

Prima Design Team 2017


Hello!!  So this happened through the night, while I was sleeping ;)

The 2017 Prima Design Team was announced and I am thrilled once again to be apart of the Special Teams.  Congratulations to the rest of the team!  So many more pretty things to be made :)











So honoured to be here again....Prima is my heart xx








I hope you will continue on my creative journey with me!  

With that being said, I have some new collections to share for Summer 17.  
The first one is Heaven Sent 2.  It is completely adorable and I'm so in love with all those gorgeous vintage icons.....and of course the flowers!







Here is my first creation using the Heaven Sent 2 Collection. 



"Baby" 








Some details - Those flowers!!!








The SIIC!!!!








The vintage images!!!!










It's definitely a super sweet collection!










Another gorgeous collection for Summer, Amber Moon by Frank Garcia!!  







Here is my Heart Decor piece I created using this brand new collection.  I added a touch of pink to make it pop, it's such a versatile collection :)












Some detailed shots, I love the pink and brown here, I don't use brown alot but this just looks gorgeous!!



































Thanks so much for stopping in and sharing in some happy news.....hugs xxx

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Well done you are a wonderful ambassador for Prima and I just love your creations!!

Antony Christ said...

MyCaseStudyHelp.Com is world’s No. 1 Case Study Help & Assignment Help Company Since 2011 and has been serving the students since then with high level of quality parameters and standards.

Our Features & Characteristics that set us apart from us:

1. No Copy Paste,
2. 100% Plagiarism Free,
3. As Affordable as Pocket Money,
4. Higher Quality,
5. Native Australian Ph.D. Holder Authors

Please visit our site for more information regarding assignment writing and help services. : MyCaseStudyHelp.Com