Monday, April 4, 2016

Dream canvas

Hello! 
 
I am sharing a canvas today......one created a couple of weeks ago :)
 
 
I created this one with Prima, 2 Crafty Chipboard and Shimmerz.
It's so full of texture!
 
I have a pile of Canvas' I really need to part with (it's going to be hard, I know, I want to keep everything!!!).  I will be listing some for sale soon (probably only in Australia though, as postage is ridiculous) on my Instagram account Staceyyoung81 and my facebook page Stacey Young Creations and Crafts.  You are welcome to follow me over on those page :)
 
 
"Dream"
 
 
 
 
 
Some closeups for you :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thankyou for visiting and those sweet comments you always leave me!
Hugs xxxx


3 comments:

Brendaxx said...

Beautiful!!

Daniela Dobson said...

This is amazing. It would be a cool process video to watch.

Unknown said...

i would love you to due a tutorial I have never done media art but i would sure love to learn. you did a beautiful job on this. love it