Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Pretty Little Studio - Wonderland

 
Hello!  Thankyou for your lovely comments on my last post of my babe and my canvas.  Your comments always make my day :)
 
 
Today, I would love to share with you, my very first creation using the Wonderland collection by Pretty Little Studio
 
We don’t get a lot of cold weather here in Australia where I live and I have never seen snow but my boys went to a manmade Indoor Ice Skating rink in the middle of summer!!  I snapped a few photos of them and thought this collection was just perfect. 
I just love the sweet pastel colours in this collection.  The mints, greys and soft pinks are just gorgeous. 
 
 
 
 
"Frosty Good Times"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pretty Little Studio Wonderland collection Paper: Fireplace, Let it Snow, Precipitation, Smores, Snow Angel, Warm Scarf
 
 
 
 
Embellishments:
Cut aparts – Flurry Phrase Strips and Mittens Phrase Strips
Flair – Hot Cocoa and Strawberry Swirl
Garland – Sparkling
Journaling – Winter Song
Vintage Die-cut – Snowman #9 and Snowman #10
Clear Snow Cream Word Art
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I have cut the Garland flags and layered them to the left of my photo.  I also cut a heap of hexagons from the paper ‘Precipitation’ and applied to my layout with foam tape.  I finished off with those adorable Diecut Snowmen and the Flair buttons.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hugs xx

2 comments:

Romy said...

Oh my, this is pure eye-candy! Such a fabulous and cute lay-out!

Dara Lynn said...

What a totally fun and whimsical layout!!!! Always a fan of your layering :)