Wednesday, February 24, 2016

I Love You

Hi all :) 
 
Just sharing a cute layout I created last week.....just because, I had a spare hour or so......I am scrapping super quick these days!!!  The painted heart totally didn't work out how I wanted it too, but I just didn't have time to fiddle around with it....you get that sometimes ;)
 
I used lots of gorgeous Prima flowers and some Crate Paper.
 
 
 
 
"I Love You"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Some texture shots for you...........
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Have a lovely evening, I'm off to pack lunches for tomorrow!
Hugs xx

1 comment:

Brendaxx said...

Another piece of art!! Very beautiful layout Stacey! Love all the colors, layers, flowers and of course that cute photo of you and little cutie pie Jagger :)))