Monday, August 10, 2015

Fun and Bright with some of my Favourite Shimmerz products!!

Hello!  Happy Monday :)
 
I have a new layout to share featuring some of my very favourite Shimmerz colours.   I just love bright, fun colours, you will rarely see me create with brown or red.  When I purchase papers and embellishments they always seem to mix in fantastic with the turquoise, lime, pink, coral colours that I love.
 
 
Shimmerz  products used :
 
Coloringz in Don't Citron Me, Pink Stiletto, Night Moves and Well Blue Me down
Inklingz in Blue My Mind
 
 
 
 
"Memory"
 
 
 
 





I grabbed my favourite pie chart stencil and after applying Modelling Paste to it I went crazy with my Coloringz sprays.  I just love how the colours mix together, anything goes really.....just experiment!!
 
 
 














After adding all of my embellishments, I used a fine paintbrush and water to add the Blue My Mind Inklingz.   I ran it down the page, under and close to those embellishments.
 
 
 








Lots of flickers with the nozzle off too!
 
 
 







Not even my flowers are safe from the spray.  I love adding it to the middle of the roses to give it more colour.  I did this by holding the spray really close making sure I only got the centre section.










 
 
 
 
I hope you liked this one today.  Lots of fun to create :)
 
Have a wonderful day xxxx


4 comments:

Romy said...

Absolutely gorgeous lay-out with fabulous details and colours. I love every little bit of it.

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful!

Janene said...

Love it of course!!!!

Letícia Schmidt said...

Lindo! Você tem um dom maravilhoso!