Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Tons Of Fun

Back again today with my last share for the month for 2 Crafty Chipboard.  I have teamed lots of lovely chipboard with some Webster's Pages Ocean Melody.
 
I have used the blue tones, lots of flowers and a few shells to tie into the beachy theme.
 
I have used the following 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces on my layout:
Frame Louisa's
Pirate Set (Compass Rose)
Pirate Treasure (Anchor)
Word Circles set 2
Elegant Flourish
"Tons Of Fun"
 
 
 
 
 
 
I added the Elegant Flourish into the flower cluster to give it more of a vine look.
 When I covered my photo, I randomly sprayed around the embellishments with Shimmerz sprays.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have covered the anchor from the Pirate Treasure pack with royal blue chunky glitter.
I have also applied some of the same glitter to other areas of the layout to have it all fit together.
 






I applied Gesso to the Compass Rose out of the Pirate Set,  I added a small amount
of Shimmerz product Tickle Me Turquoise and added the crystal to the centre.
 

 
 
 
I added some more Gesso to the Tons of Fun title.  Simple, but it ties in with the white wash
 effect of the layout.  I then layered it over my other embellishments and layers.
 


 
 
 
I cut the Frame Louisa's in half.  Placing 1 side on the bottom of the floral arrangement.
 The blue Shimmerz tones were added to it to blend into the background.
 The other half of the Frame Louisa's was placed up the top under the vellum.
 


 
 
 
Just some more close ups of the texture and layers:
 

 

 
 
 




 I received a gorgeous box of Pretty Little Studio goodies yesterday.  So excited to play with all of that cuteness :)
 

Thanks for visiting today!
xo

3 comments:

Romy said...

Your work always looks so dreamy with its soft colours and gorgeous layers of papers and embellishments. I just love the fact that there's so much to discover on your beautiful lay-outs. This is yet another gorgeous page!

Little_Fox, Анастасия said...

Интересная страничка! Очень нравится!!!

Lizzyc said...

Stunning, just so absolutely stunning!