Thursday, January 16, 2014

Once Upon A Sketch Jan Challenge

HELLO!!!!!!!!!  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!  A big hi from me, it's seems like a lifetime since I popped by.  We are in full swing with school holidays, so I have been spending most of my time with the kidlets!  It's been fun and full on :)
 
I am here to share with you my very first creation for Once Upon A Sketch. Here is the beautiful sketch by Nadia.  I hope you can play along this month, always so many fantastic prizes to be won :)
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my creation.  I love Nadia's sketches, you can add so much to it and still see the sketch there :)  I love the challenge of journaling too, something I want to do more of!!
 
 
"Always Remember"
 

 


Some closeups.  I have used mostly Prima here.  Lots of Shimmerz and glitter.
 


 
 
I love the Prima pebbles, they are so cool to work with :)



 
I used a Prima brick mask and some stamping too.
 



 
A little bit of Sinamay to shabby it up!
 





A feather dipped in gold glitter!!  I also painted the tips of all the flowers with a touch of Gesso.  Still my number one thing to do to tone down those flowers.
 
 
 


 
Okay, that's me for today, have a wonderful rest of the week, hopefully be back here soon with loads more to share :)
Hugs xoxo



8 comments:

Fiona Paltridge Designs said...

WOW Stacey this is beautiful as usual. Love the blues! xx

Irina Gerschuk said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the colors))

Romy said...

Wow, so so gorgeous! Your layering and clustering are truly amazing!

SaraG said...

As usual, WOW!!

Aga Michniewicz said...

Gorgeous LO!

Lizzyc said...

Oh so beautiful.. love the photo tucked in among all those wonderful flowers and embellishments.. love the gold tipped feather too.. have a wonderful rest of the week! Wont be long and it will be back to school!

Janene said...

Beautiful! Love these shabby layouts of yours! Just drooling at all the detail.

Cccamfunder said...

Hey cool blog, just wondering what anti-spam software program you use for comments as a result of i get heaps on my blog. Anyway, in my language, there usually are not a lot good source like this.
Cardsharing Server