Saturday, June 16, 2012

Prima DT Announcement

I am so thrilled and honoured to be apart of the Prima DT for another 12 month term.  The amazing team has been announced here along with some brilliant guest designers.  Congratulations to all those on the new team, it is such a dream come true once again for me......I loved every minute on the team last year and I know this year will be just as fantastic!!!!  Thankyou Prima x




So before we get stuck into new CHA goodies I thought I would share with you a layout from last CHA that slipped under the radar and was never shared!

Using the Songbird collection was once again perfect for the little man:)

"The Sweetest Thing"




I am a huge flower girl and the last release was just gorgeous (I actually really loved all of the grey and mint tones), the anticipation is killing me for the new release, knowing Prima it just gets better and better:) 




Banner, banner, I love a banner:):)




So happy once again to be working for Prima, looking forward to an exciting year ahead.
Hugs to you all xo

9 comments:

Paula said...

Congrats on joining the team, your work is amazing...enjoy your time with Prima! :)

Kate said...

so proud of you (and flis!!) Wish i was on the team too!! Love the flowers those colours are just divine!! <3 love ya !! xo

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY said...

I remember that you had your lil one when the Prima DT was announced last year. I admire your time-management skills. Wish I had some... along with dollops of your creativity!

Riikka Kovasin said...

Congratulations!

Luce said...

Congratulation! You´r the perfect Primagirl!
I´m a Norwegian who love you´r scrapping :o)

zuziucha said...

You deserve t like no one else! Congratulations!!!

Thuria said...

I love the combination of colors you used: grey and mint! This is so beautiful. To me, you're the queen for using the Prima items, and especially the flowers. It's gorgeous!

Her Essential Hand said...

woot wooo... Stace :)) Can't believe I am working alongside you... so exciting and that page.. WOW!! LOVE IT :)
Have a good week x

Emmy said...

Congratulations, Stacey! In my humble opinion you are the most talented designer! I'm glad I'll have the chance to enjoy your Prima creations for one more year!