Friday, November 4, 2011

Not having the best of weeks........

Arrrgh, it's been one of those weeks!!!  Technology is definately not my friend this week....Firstly my Iphone got a teeny bit wet and now it hardly works, no lights and I can't hear it ringing.  I tried the whole sitting it in rice thing, it now turns on but that's about it!  Secondly, my external hardrive just stopped working........which is reallllllyyyy stressing me out because that is where all my photos are!!!  I have so many of them backed up but there are some that aren't (stupuid, stupid me!)  Thirdly my internet plays up every so often and needs to be reset all the time...I think it's time for a new router.  Lastly our pool chlorinator stopped working too, $330 later and apparently it's fixed, we will see next week when we get it back!!!!!  To top it all off the big boys have been driving me mental today.....I just wanna cry!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Okay rant over....deep breaths, here's a layout that will put a smile back on my face!

Unfortunately though this is my last layout for my design team spot at My Little Bit Of Whimsy. Thanks again Steph for having me on your team.  Of course this won't be the last time I use the Whimsy's, they are too cute and I still have a little stash!!

This layout is using October Afternoon Sideswalks and it's just about the little bond forming between these 2 little guys!  Cooper starts prep next year so they will get to spend alot more time together:):)  Kobi loves music and dancing so he sings to his bubba every now and then!!!  It's too cute!


Some closies!
Little birdie Pin and Mushroom button:)





TGIF!!!!  Kobi and I are off to the Wiggles on Sunday!!  An early birthday pressie for him:)
Thanks so much for visiting, sorry for the whinge. I know things could be much much worse!!!
Hope you all have a beautiful weekend.
Hugs xo


9 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

Fingers Cross for a Better week, next week!!!!!
GEE! You little Fella is Getting Big So Quickly....
This is too ADORABLE!!!
Love the Green here & that photo of you 2 boys is Super C.U.T.E....
Have a Wonderful Weekend!!

Shell said...

Technology is great .......wehen it works! Hope u haven't lost ur photos & that next week is a better one! LUV this LO. Gorgeous colours. The papers & title tie in perfectly & the little whimsys r way too cute!

Kate said...

gorgeous page stace that green is stunning!!
big hugs for you, i hate weeks like that :( no doubt seeing the wiggles and their wiggly fingers will make you smile :) (blow murray a kiss for me i LOVE HIM!!!!!!!) xox

Anita Tillman said...

Firstly - your layouts are SO beautuful they make me want to cry - seriously - just SO amazingly detailed and gorgeous! Secondly - OMG - so glad someone else has had a frustrating day/week - thanks for sharing - makes me feel human! Here's to an awesome weekend and a spectacular week next week!!! xoxo

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Well, just by looking at this happy and awesome layout, you should feel better!!! I hope next week will be easier for you!!! Thanks for the eye candy!!!
Hugsss!!!

Unknown said...

Big HUGS to you Stace!! I know exactly how you feel...I had one of those days yesterday... maybe not with the technology stuff but with the boys....its great to know we are not alone...I keep telling myself its just a stage..it will pass...

Another gorgeous masterpeice..love how you have used the OA range! Take care and have a great weekend :))xx

Lizzyc said...

oh i do hope things are better by the time you read this... some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue!! this layout is certainly another truly amazing creative masterpiece.. i love it all.. the colors are so cheerful too!! take care of yourself.!!

Karen Knight said...

It sounds like you have had a week like mine...technology I guess. Hope things get better from here and that is one awesome layout. LOVE IT.

Mel said...

Oh no, sounds like a crazy week at your house! With your harddrive, you can recover things off it anyway - you just need to take it to a special IT guy. Hopefully you can find someone to do it for you.

Hope you have a better week and Kobi liked the Wiggles! Speak soon, but sending you lots of hugs in the meantime!

xx