Thursday, October 6, 2011

More Webster's:):)

Just come back to share more Webster's with you:) 
This one I created using  All About Me and all the gorgeous blooms from Let's Celebrate.  These 2 collections are sooooooo different from each other yet work so perfectly together!!

"2 Sweet Baby Boys"


Closeups:

Cutting up the bloomers once again:)  I also have had these silhouettes for a while but never had the chance to use them, the butterflies are just so sweet!





Here I have used All About Me again.  I couldn't help but add in my fave shade of aqua/turquoise:)  It just makes this whole layout pop, I think!  I really love this of my boys and I.  We are planning on doing up our rumpus room soon, so I might just have plans for this one to go on a wall:)

"The Queen of our Home"



I love the alpha stickers!




I received a box of cameo pins and so glad I got to use one, they are so lovely!!!



Thanks again for dropping by, very much appreciate your sweet comments.  I also want to let you know that I have tried to visit your blogs, some I have been able to leave comments, others.....well blogger is being a pain for me and won't let me.  Other than that sometimes I do have a bubba in my arms and makes it hard to type but I do hop around;)

Hugs xo

18 comments:

Colleen B. said...

These are gorgeous and I love your sense of humour - The Queen..... You certainly are with all those sweet boys, it takes a special lady to be a mum to 3 boys ;)

Прозрачная said...

Oh, so lovely and sweet!!! I'm melting....

Ann Kristin said...

So beautiful pictures and gorgeous layouts. Just really love your style! Thanks for being such an inspiration... hugs from norway :)

Di Garling said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Di Garling said...

Your pics are sooo gorgeous Stacey & these layouts, well what can I say. No I don't like them, I LOVE THEM. What is not to love. So many yummy details & your bubs, well he is certainly a cutie too. Cheers Di xx

Emily D. said...

Such gorgeous work, as always. I love seeing pictures of boys with items that most use on girl pages. You show it can be masculine as well. That is what inspires me so much with your work!!

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Beautiful layout's! I love everything about them!
Kelly

Katherine said...

Beautiful pages - I saw the 2nd one already and it is GORGEOUS - lovely photos and beautiful work with all the papers and embellishments.

aina said...

Stunning and gorgeous!! Just love all the details and layers... Wish you a great weekend :-)

Kate said...

gorgeous work Stace, at least being the queen of your home you wont have any other girls to compete with LOL!! gorgeous pages, once again i love those transparencies!! i want some!! xox

bappleicious said...

Just gorgeous Stacey - you have easily slipped into the "Mum of 3" role - ( maybe one day you can be a nu like me and go for the "Mum of 4" role - he he
I always love your layouts - there is always so much eye candy

bappleicious said...

whoops - I meant NUT not nu - DOH

Toni Cartwright said...

Just STUNNING Stacey!!!!
Both of these have so many layers and embellies i have been staring at them for like an hour!!!!
You are such an inspiration to me so thanks for that
Take Care
TONI
XOXOOXO

Anita Tillman said...

you are amazing! I feel like every time I comment on your blog I run out of adjectives!! Beautiful - Gorgeous - stunning (a few more wont hurt) I just love your work! xox

Unknown said...

Well your work leaves me speechless every single time!! I just adore those layouts and also all your recent layouts too for that matter...you are an amazing girl and so inspirational!
Take care :))xx

Sara said...

Just gorgeous, I love the second one and think it would look great framed and hung up.

Angie Delarie said...

What amazing coloured layouts! love them

Ira Emelyanova said...

Я восхищаюсь обилием деталей, цвета, стиля в ваших работах это образец для подражания...