Sunday, February 27, 2011

The best feeling..........

As I have sat down at my computer to do a post my baby is giving me little kicks in my belly....I love this feeling!!  It is a really strange yet so perfect feeling that this little person is growing inside you.  I think I may treasure this moment more than ever as this will be our last baby!  This feeling makes up for the sore wisdom teeth and crappy skin at the moment....lol!!!!!  Anyway just wanted to share my little happiness for this moment:)  On to some scrapbooking!

I used a mixture of Sass, Pink Paislee, Hambly, Prima and My Little Bit Of Whimsy.  I also used up some old alphas and placed randomly throughout the layout.

"Little Man You Amaze Me"


MLBOW mushrooms, aren't they cute and the new pin on the left had side:)


Lots of layering and a handmade kite!


Second one, I can't believe I spelt this title wrong!!!  I have since fixed it but didn't take another photo of it!
Using up So Cute Prima.

"A Brother Squeeze"


Another MLBOW flower button


A Sass feltie, The chip Chop shop doilly and an owl pin by MLBOW:)


So doctors this week....yay!!! Here's hoping we can book a date in for my c-section!!!! 
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and thankyou for your beautiful comments on my last post.
xo

9 comments:

Jolanda said...

Your work is always amazing!!I LOVE all the details and layers so very very pretty!!!
Amazing work!
Thanks for visiting my blog!!
Have a very nice day.

curlyqmosaics said...

WOW! These layouts are so amazing! I love all the details, layering, distressing, textures and colors. You are so insanely talented!!!!!!!

Brianna Marshall said...

it is the greatest feeling,so magical and bonding!congrats on baby #3

Paula said...

I loved those kicks too...I think you'll find you appreciate a lot more being your last baby & by the 3rd, you are sooo much more relaxed :) enjoy!
Absolutely love your scrapping, so much detail...love the layers, textures, all the tearing...everything, it's stunning!

Kerri said...

Everything about these layouts is just STUNNING! All the layering, texture and lots of little details... I especially love that cute little kite!!! I'm such a fan of your work xoxox

Kate said...

far out stacey, just when i think you cant do anything better than you already do, you surprise us with even MORE gorgeous-ness!!
hope you and the boys are doing well!! ;) xox

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Oh yes I have to agree with you that feeling the little kicks from bub is the best feeling!! Enjoy every moment! Love love love both of these pages. The detail and texture in each of them is a-mazing!!! Love visiting your blog! :)

Lizzyc said...

oh wow such yumminess.. love both of these...so much to look at!! by the time i get to the other side i start all over again and look again for something i have missed!!

Liz Weber said...

Hi Stace, hope you are well. I have loved seeing all of these gorgeous colourful beautiful layouts of yours. So much colour, so much vibrance and such gorgeous pics of Cooper and Kobi. Love the pic of you and Tim - such a beautiful family.

Hope the doctor visit went well. Have a great weekend.