Saturday, October 2, 2010

Lookie what I got.....

I got Featured again at The Color Room.....Yay!!!! So thrilled to be featured again:)

I also got my camera back yesterday, it looks like new because I got a clean done on while it was away getting looked at.


Check out these new buttons from Such Sweet Tierney.....aren't they soooo cool for those Chrissy projects:):) Check them out here .


I have decided I am going to make more cards from now on and keep a little stash:) I sometimes find I will sit at my desk for ages and can't get motivated to create a layout so I thought this would be a great way to utilise that time. I also have soooo many scraps that need to be used up too! So here is a birthday card......

Okay, I am off to finish a layout I started this afternoon....have a great rest of the weekend:)
xo

3 comments:

Irma said...

congrats! You so deserve this! your work is stunning! I'll be following you and hope to see many more layouts that inspire me so!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Congrats Stacey! Love your work! I've got a little stash... but it's not from making cards! I seem to use it up more than I buy! You know I think I'd die with happiness if I got featured!! :D

Unknown said...

CONGRATS on being featured!!! Love that LO! and your card is STUNNING as always!!! xo