Saturday, April 3, 2010

What do you think?

I often think to myself that when creating layouts for my boys I think they sometimes turn out a little girly.....as you all know I love using Prima flowers. I often ask DH does this look to girly for the boys layouts and he always reassures me "no, they look great". After creating this layout of Gracie I am now a little more convinced that my boy layouts aren't too girly but infact just cute and colourful:):) I love this page I made of Gracie, it is sooo pretty and girly and sweet and PINK!!!! I have used SuchSweetTierney buttons, lots of new Prima, MLBOW cupcake pin and the cute little chipboards from Crate Paper "Paper Doll" collection:)


I will leave you with a piccie of the boys with their bunny ears on:)

I hope the Easter Bunny finds you all and you have a wonderful day:)
xx

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow wow wow i think your boys pages are boyish you do them well even though you have flowers
and gracies page is stunning well done !!
bridge x
Happy easter

amanda73 said...

i dont think your boy LOs are too girly at all, just very colourful and cute(perfect for the toddlers that they are)....i use flowers on my boy pages too(even the teenage ones lol).

Kate said...

naww stace its gorgeous!!! your boy pages are definitely not girly at all! cant wait to see them as they become teenagers!!!

Terri said...

OMGoodness! What a stunning blog! So much to look at on your LO's
My BF and I challenge each other from time to time and my dare is to scrap in your style. I'm a simple scrapper so this is really going to be a huge challenge.
PS. I'm glad there is a step by step a few pages back!! LOL!!

Pauly said...

I think your work is amazing, I always pop over when you update. Love looking at your busy pages!!

Leanne J said...

no no oh no.. i really dont think that the pages of your boys are girly.. they are amazing...with a capital "A"... and that page of Gracie is just gorgeous...i think that your style will evolve as the boys grow up.. the embellies may change alittle but please please stay so "Stacey Young".. i love it...
happy easter eggs.

Her Essential Hand said...

WOWERS!!! no doubt about you Stace, you rock the boy world and the girl world!!!

Love that photo of you gorgeous boys.
hope you had a happy easter.x

Unknown said...

Happy Easter Stacey :) LOOOVE your page, love them all in fact!!!

On my way... said...

Awwwww adorable!!! And nope, not girly at all, bright colourful and always gorgeous :D

xx

Liz Weber said...

Hi Stacey, this layout is just DEVINE, so amazing, so many pretties to look at including the gorgeous photos of Gracie.

I just love how you make it all go so well together.

Thanks for the gorgeous photos of the boys, they are growing up so handsome! Hope you are feeling well? Looks like you guys had a wonderful hoppy easter!

Hope the weather is cooler for you guys, it is here.