Thursday, March 11, 2010

7 Years and a birthday card

I have used more new Prima, some more of London's buttons a MLBOW ladybug and some more paint and loads of layering:)

It is my Mum's birthday today and here is the card I made her.......I think for the past few years I have made her a card and it has always been pink - her fave colour along with red:) This card is soooo much prettier IRL but just couldn't get a great photo!

We are all off to get a haircut now and then out to dinner tonight with Mum.
"Happy Birthday Mum" - have a lovely day:)
xx

4 comments:

Her Essential Hand said...

stunning card!!!
Love that LO and dont think I would prima as much jsutice as what you do.
have a great night :) x

amanda73 said...

stunning card and LO, yep i agree with felicity, nobody can use prima like you do.........that brand was definitely made for you

Leanne J said...

wow. amazing Stacey.. love your colours and the card is gorgeous...and love what you do with prima flowers.. love it.

Trudi Harrison said...

Hey There Stacey,

I just spied a couple of your wonderful layouts on the Kitty Robot Blog and just had to come... well blog jump right over and check out more of your gorgeous creations.

Wowee... Your creations are just spectacular and your attention to detail is just, well.... AMAZING!!
I just love how you incorporate so much on a page and especially how you showcase Prima so well on boy's pages