Friday, July 18, 2014

Do Small Things With Great Love

Hi guys, just stopping in to share one of my Shimmerz creation's for this month.  I have created a canvas size 12 x 12, something I can hang in my new scraproom.
 
 
Here are my Shimmerz products used:
 
Inklingz in Beets Me, Sunkissed, Blue My Mind and Giddy About Green
Texturez in Gold Mine
Vibez in Jeni B Bleu and Hermit the Frog
 
 
 
"Do Small Things With Great Love"
 
 
 



I have applied the Inklingz in Beets Me and Sunkissed here at the top of the canvas.  Whilst it was still a little wet I scraped (with chipboard card) some Gold Mine Texturez through the Inklingz, I really love the effect and the colours blended together are divine!! 
 
 
 




I sprayed the Resin with some Jeni B Bleu along with applying a little Inklingz in Blue My Mind.
 
 
 

 
 
 
 I painted some hearts with the Blue My Mind Inklingz, just love that 2 toned effect, the gold with the turquoise outline.
 






I used a crackle stencil on the background with modelling paste and allowed the Inklingz to run into the textured areas.
 
I have sprayed Hermit the Frog Vibez in between the framed area to add a little more green into the canvas to match the green leaves and lime flower.
 
 
 


 
 
Here are some more painted hearts finished off with some SIIC from Prima.
 
 





Visit the store here to find out more about the Inklingz and to purchase your very own.  Inklingz are now also available at The Color Room in Australia.  Contact Lydell Quinn here :)
 
 
I hope you enjoyed my canvas today. 
Have a wonderful weekend xo

7 comments:

Romy said...

You just keep amazing me! This canvas turned out SO beautiful! I love the colours, the details, the textures...everything!

Lizzyc said...

Oh this is stunning, love the flowers and colors, exquisite details! Love this!

Janene said...

Beautiful as always - love all the details and colors!

barbara macaskill said...

Oh my goodness! What a glorious work of art! The color palette is delightful and the finished piece is absolutely delicious! WOW! I am seriously drooling over the sheer beauty of it! Just placed my first order for Shimmerz products and can't wait to FINALLY get my hands on them! TFS!

Brendaxx said...

I love everything about it!! This is so beautiful!!!

Sue Plumb said...

This is just STUNNING Stacey! I adore every single square inch of it! You never cease to amaze me with your attention to detail. I love visiting your blog, it is always so inspiring (I just want to run off and get my hands dirty right now!) X

Diane said...

This is one of the most beautiful pieces I have ever seen, anywhere! Thank you for sharing how you made it.