Tuesday, July 22, 2014

A new Design Team!!

I am so so excited to announce as of September I will be a member of the Pretty Little Studio design team!!!  I am so thrilled and lucky to be picked to be apart of this team, I have always been an admirer of PLS.  If you haven't seen their stuff you can check it out HERE.  It has some of the cutest collections going around and is full of whimsical elements and vintage sweetness!!! 
I can not tell you how impatient I am waiting for my DT box :)
 
 

 
 
 
 Here is the announcement of the team.
 
 

 
 
 I also want to share a layout using some of the Sandcastle Collection.  So much fun!  The boys on holidays being silly with their milk moustache's!!!
 
 
"Hello Lazy Day"
 






Some close ups for you too :
 
 



 
 


















I can't wait to start playing with all things Pretty Little Studio.....I think it's right up my alley :)
 

Thankyou for visiting today!!!
Have a wonderful week.
Hugs xo

5 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Well done Stacey! Enjoy creating with those lovely products! This layout is amazing!

Romy said...

Congrats on making their design team! They're so lucky to have you on their team. I'm sure you'll do wonderful work for them. Your lay-out is just amazing!

Jodie King said...

Love this layout Stacey, Congrats on your new design team!

Brendaxx said...

Love your layout!! It is just stunning!! All those layers and beautiful colors, gorgeous!!
Congrats on making the design team!!

zenevak said...

Congratulations on the DT team! Wonderful layout. Love the colours and your mix of layers and embellishments.