Saturday, July 26, 2014

Cute Cards

Hi there, just stopping by with some quick cards I have made over the past month or so.
 
 
These first 2 are just happy cards and I have tested out some of the new Inklingz products on them.
I have used French Twist and I'm Not Limon in the first.
 
 
"Smile"
 
 


 
A resin frame and some pretty flowers.
 
 





A sweet little butterfly hugs card.
Love the pastel colours here!!
 
 




 
While I was away on holidays a couple of weeks ago, I managed to create a set of baby cards, using the Hello World collection from Websters pages.  Super cute range and these are actually so much cuter irl!!
 
 





Something unisex :)  I think this one is my fave....oh I don't know, I can't decide!!






I used the Hello Heidi Swapp stencil under the frame in this one!
Lots of layering and how cute is the elephant paperclip.
 
 





This is my girly one.......
I have added a Prima resin frame here with some Hambly onesie's!
 
 





I hope they have inspired you to make some yourself......great for using up those scraps of paper.
 
I would love to hear which one is your favourite!
 
Thanks for dropping in,
have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs xo

9 comments:

Romy said...

Oh my, these are so cute and really beautifully layered! Just love them!

Brendaxx said...

I absolutely love your cards!! Beautiful!!!

Tentaciones de Papel said...

I fell in love! Your cards are amazing and so pretty!

Linda Pekrul said...

How can I have a favorite? They are all absolutely wonderful!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

These are all so pretty! I love all your layering, details and colour combinations. WOW!

Giorgia Rossini said...

I love everything you make, thesecards are all adorable, perfect!

Lizzyc said...

Oh wow your cards are stunning, mini masterpieces...

James Werk said...

Hi these cards are really lovely i appreciate your art what kind of Toner Cartridges is best for my branded Lexmark PLATINUM PRO905 if i wish to print this sort of cards or what else?

Sally Park said...

Those cards are not only cute, Stacey; they are very lovely! The touch of vintage in the theme make them look classic. It makes me want to make some as well! Thanks for sharing these inspirations! Cheers!

Sally Park @ Client Retention