Thursday, July 31, 2014

Shimmerz, gold, floral and stripes :)

Hi everyone!
 
 
I don't often scrap the hubby and I, always seem to be behind the lens and he always seems to avoid me when I have the camera out!  So that is why taking a selfie is the easiest way to grab a quick photo of the two of us :)
 
 
I am really loving the trend of a floral paper teamed with a black and white stripe pattern.  I opted for the look here and just had to add in all of the gorgeous gold.
 
 
Shimmerz products :
 
Vibez in Before Dawn and 24 Caret
Spritz in Ruby
Inklingz in Beets Me, Good as Gold and Giddy About Green
 
 
 
"I love you"
 
 
 
 



I used Shimmerz colours to compliment the papers.
 
I let the Beets Me Inklingz dribble down the page here......such a pretty colour this one!
 
 
 






I applied a stencil with Modelling Paste and then sprayed the Vibez 24 Caret and Spritz Ruby.
I then added more of the Inklingz to blend in with these colours.
 
I took the nozzle off and flicked Before Dawn to certain areas of my page.
 






 
I added more gold to the vellum and on the stripe paper.
 
 





I stamped some butterflies with black ink and them coloured them with some of the Inklingz products.
 
 
 






I have added Inklingz in Good As Gold to the tips of the floral embellishments. 
 
 
 
 


 
Love these Inklingz, they are so addictive :)
 
 




 
Thankyou for visiting today!  So busy atm, lots going on.....we get our new puppy tomorrow!  Everyone is excited :)
Take care.
xo

5 comments:

Romy said...

Gosh, it's gorgeous! The bright colours and the pops of gold look so pretty together!
Have fun today! How wonderful that you're getting a new puppy :) I can't wait to see the photos!

Lizzyc said...

Wow gob smacked blown away by this one.. love all the gold, flowers and color.. stunning layout..

zuziucha said...

You love your husband and I love your work :)

sandi said...

This is simply GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

chrilvian said...

wauw
love it