Sunday, March 30, 2014

2 Crafty fun!

Just sharing my March creations for 2 Crafty Chipboard! 
 
 I have used some beautiful and fun pieces this month.
 
The 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces I used on my first creation are:

Cute- Loopy Font
Chevron Bits
Mixed Buttons
Polaroid Frame
Penny Farthing Bike
 ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars
  
 
 
"Cute"
 
 



I applied some mint paint to the "Chevron Bits" and some Gesso to the negative
 pieces which I then layered together.  I then adhered them to the layout with foam tape,
giving them dimension.







Two of my little cuties feature on this layout, so it was fitting to use the "Cute Loopy Font"
 as my title piece.  I gave it a coat of Gesso first and then added some Shimmerz paints
 and lastly applied some glitter to the bottom section of the word.






I added a few tiny hearts out of the "ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars" set.
I covered the "Mixed Buttons" with some chunky gold glitter.
Under the photo here, you will also find a glitter covered "Polaroid Frame".
 
 



To finish off my layout I added the cute "Penny Farthing Bike".
  Applied some paint and popped on a couple of Wood dots.
 
 







I have a little addiction to pastels at the moment.
  On this page I have used similar colours but have popped a few more
 brights with the oranges and pinks.  
 

 I have used the following 2 Crafty pieces:
Cherish Loopy Font
Vintage Elements 1
ATC Georgian Frames
Bambi
 
 
"Cherish"
 
 




I used the "Loopy Font Cherish" word as my title.   A quick application of Gesso and
then again a light coverage of Shimmerz down the bottom section of the word.
 
 





I have used the big ornate frame from the "Vintage Elements 1" pack.  Gesso was applied
first and then I gave it a really light coverage of Shimmerz which I toned down with water.
 
 


 
 
Lots of Shimmerz and other bits and pieces.
 
 





I loved this little "Bambi" piece and new it would fit perfect with the
 words......."Cherish those dearest to me".
 So I would have to say that this whole layout came together by this one cute piece!
  I have applied some watercolour pencils to the outline of Bambi.
 I love the effect it gave once adding water.
 
 
 


 
 
I used a couple of  "ATC Georgian Frames" on certain sections of the layout.
 Some where cut in half, I used watercolour pencils and Shimmerz paints to
 blend them into the background.






 
I love this pie chart stencil by TCW.  It had fun teaming it with Shimmerz and watercolours.
 
 




Thanks for stopping by, I hope your weekend has been lovely xo
 


4 comments:

Romy said...

Oh wow, these lay-outs turned out truly amazing! Your pages are always true masterpieces with so many beautiful details.

Maria said...

oh my! Your work is stunning!

Janene said...

Seriously - I bow down to you - amazing!!! Great everything about them!!!

Carol said...

OMG!! Another set of lovely layouts! I really would love to see these as page kits at "The Scrapbook Diaries", I love Pastel layouts! Just breathtaking work!