Saturday, March 22, 2014

Some pretties today :)

Hello!  Tonight I have a few pretty things to share with you. 
 
The first creation is one of my DT pieces made for Shimmerz this month.
It's a canvas I made for a friend.  Her precious little niece was born and I got to go all out girly and pretty on this one!!!! 
 
Here are the Shimmerz products I used:
 
Spritz in Plum Pudding and Ruby
Coloringz in Pink Stiletto
Vibez in Jeni B Bleu
Dazzlerz in Pucker Up Pink
Shimmerz in Magenta and Lilac
Enamelz in Sparklicious
 
 
 



I used a Prima mask and some Gel Medium on the canvas.  Which I then sprayed with with the Vibez and Spritz.  I then highlighted the resisted area with the Shimmerz pots, also adding a little water to give it the water colour effect.









I always like to add some crystals or enamel dots to my creations.  I try to match the colours as close as possible so they almost blend into the Shimmerz background.
 
 






I don't think you can quite tell by my photographs but I added a lot of sparkle to this creation.  It's sooooo pretty!  I tone my flower edges down with a little Gesso.  This is when I will sprinkle on the Enamelz in Sparklicious so that in dries into the wet Gesso.
 



 
I now have a few pretty cards I want to share..........
 
"Love You"



 
I used some AC Dear Lizzy papers on this one.....
 
"Happy Day"
 



 
"Celebrate"
 




I hope you enjoyed my girly post today.....off to create some more :)
Have a great weekend xo

5 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Oh wow your canvas is stunning, really love your background details, and the flowers. Your cards are amazing too, very pretty colors, really love these gorgeous creations!

nwilliams6 said...

Wow - your creations are stunning! I love them! You are so talented. I am going to have to visit you more often - I feel totally inspired after looking are your work.

Janene said...

Something pretty indeed! Beautiful

Анна Немирович said...

Холст шикарный! Просто невероятной красоты!!! :)
И открытки красивые очень!

Romy said...

Oh wow, these sure are pretty! Your projects are all absolutely stunning!