Tuesday, April 1, 2014

"Heartbreaker"

Today, I am stopping by with my newest Shimmerz creation.  Here is the gorgeous colour palette I used:
 
 
Vibez in Jeni B Bleu and Blue Jeans
Spritz in Mango Madness and Ruby
Dimensionz in Blue Lagoon
 
 


Awww, my little baby boy (well not so baby anymore, can't believe he is 3 in 2 months).......just starting to become a little poser, he is so adorable (yes, I am biased but it's true ;)   Those big blue eyes are going to have the girls chase him one day....LOL!!!!
 
 
 
"Heartbreaker"
 





I always try to blend my embellishments to the Shimmerz products I used. 
Lots of flicks also with the nozzle.
 
 





The Dimensionz in Blue Lagoon fit perfectly with this colour palette and really brought out Mason's blue eyes.  I applied some in dots and also applied it more thickly and then ran a paintbrush through it to give it a dripped look.
 
 





I made an bow and arrow out of florist vine......love it :)
 
 









I have applied the Vibez to the resin heart.
 
 





Look at the Shimmery colour when added to the patterned paper.
 
 




 
Thanks for visiting and your lovely comments. 
Have a great day xo

6 comments:

Gerta said...

Only one word - wow!!!!!

Romy said...

It's such a sweet lay-out and it's truly wonderful as well! I really love all the details you arranged around the photo.

Lizzyc said...

WOW.. heart breaker all right!! and this layout is breathtaking beautiful!! But are you sure he is 3??? where did that time go!???

Denise said...

Oh my Stace this is ADORABLE in every way!! Great use of color!

Valia Katzaki said...

I love your page and colors! And your son is such a cutie!!!

Carol said...

This is beautiful!! Would love if you could make it available as a page layout kit in "The Scrapbook Diaries" store!