Monday, May 11, 2009

More Layouts........

Here are a couple more layouts to share. This first one is for May's sketch over at http://apagefrommysketchbook.com.au/. Very bright this one, sorry may need your sunnies LOL!!!!





This one didn't really turn out how I wanted it to but I think the little dragonflies just make it. We actually always have dragonflies hanging around our pool!! The 2 big ones I made out of transperancy sheet and stamped them.



This last one I did off Pencillines sketch #133. I have had these spaceboy papers for ages and finally used them. I just love these piccies of my 2 boys. Kobi was about 7 weeks old and they were the first really good photos I got of them together!!




Not too much going on at the moment. Have actually been feeling a bit off and Cooper is on antibiotics for a yucky cough and runny nose that just doesn't want to go away. Tim is also feeling a bit off too! Not sure what the go is, I think it may have something to do with the change of weather, one minute it's really cool next minute its not! Okay better be off to wake Cooper up otherwise he'll never go to bed for me tonight and I am not in the mood for the fight that comes with not wanting to go to bed! Arrgh!!!

xx

7 comments:

Her Essential Hand said...

oh my Stacey, those LO's are gorgeous!! love them all!! very inspiring.
I hope that you arent coming down with the flu!
take care
x

Krissy Christie said...

Hope you are all feeling better soon Stace {hugs} its no fun being sick :(

Wowsers I love your new LO's they are eye candy as always :D

Krissy xx

Kate said...

stace i just love the dragonfly layout :) as do i love all the layouts you have done :)

hope that you get some rest and that cooper gets better soon xoxo

Mel said...

Just thought I'd leave a comment, I know you love them! Can't wait to see the terrific LO you do with my pics using some rub-ons! hehe
Hope you managed to get some sleep finally on Saturday night, next time I'm home was thinking maybe we could do dinner out somewhere nice and a few drinks.. but no disco if you girls don't want!! :)
Love to you and your boys (well maybe not Tim, he can have a bit of like instead of love! kidding Tim!)
xox

Liz Weber said...

LOL Stace yep need the sunnies to view those gorgeous layouts - thanks for creating such wonderful pages for me.

Hope you are feeling better and hope Tim, Cooper and Kobi are good!

Anonymous said...

holy moly... all of them are beautiful! glad to have stopped by your blog. love your work.

hugs,
sarah.

Michèle said...

OMG !! you always amazed me !!! awesome pages !! awesome colors !!!