Sunday, July 3, 2016

Prima BAP - July

Hello :)
Prima Marketing have brand new challenges for the month of July.  This month I created with the BAP.  Here is the fantastic sketch by Rikka Kovasin. 









Here is my take on the sketch.............

"Special"










I tweaked it just a little bit, opting for one photo, instead of three.  Instead on the stars I created hearts (which also doubled as my watercolor challenge for day nine of 'Prima's 30 Day Watercolor Challenge'!) ;)  This layout is about my first Mother's Day with this little guy.  He totally completes me and I couldn't help but use the pinks and oranges on here......super sweet for my bubba and I!!  I also had to add in my usual flower clusters and lots of mixed media goodness.





























Prima Products Used:

Prima Product: #584344 12 x 12 Collection kit - Vintage Emporium, #963706 Art Stones, #963323 Melange, #586621 Box Flowers Melange, #585327 Foil Washi Stickers, #586775 Quartzite flowers, #586812 Calacutta flowers, #583774 Wood Varity Salvage District, #577674 Winthrop Topaz, #814328 Oil Pastels, #584269 Watercolor Confections Tropicals



















Thanks for visiting.....I hope you get a chance to create something with these awesome challenges this month....oh and there is a brand new card challenge aswell!!  All over at the Prima blog :)  And you will find the other lovely creations :)

Hugs xx



No comments: