Thursday, June 30, 2016

My heart

Hi there!!! 

If you follow my Instagram account (staceyyoung81) or my facebook page (Stacey Young Creations and Crafts) you would of seen the background of this layout before I embellished it ;)  I started with the butterfly, it was soooo pretty and I am proud of myself for not covering it up....

I used lots of Prima Watercolour products here including the Oil Pastels, Watercolor Confections and some Bloom Sprays. 

This photo was taking of myself and my boys this Mothers Day just gone....I love it, I love them!



"My Heart"






Some closeups to share -


Just love all of the rainbow colours here.........























A few older resin pieces.....I still love to this day :)























Thanks for visiting! 
Have a great day/night!
xxx

2 comments:

Brendaxx said...

Another piece of art!! I so love your scrapbooking style!! Always so colorful and full of flowers and textures!! I'm a big fan of your work :)

Marie-Pierre Capistran said...

Just fabulous!!!!! I could see you design papers in the scrapbooking industry. <3