I have another new creation up on the Pretty Little Studio BLOG this week.
It’s so nice to create something really girly for a change. So I pulled out some pink items I had in my stash. I picked some other colours from my little subjects swimming outfit and added them in too. I also have a thing for black and white at the moment and just love the contrast of the striped Wax Flower paper. I picked out the little girl in the yellow dress from the Lemon Peel Journaling set and layered lots of little flags around also. Added a splash of gold with the stickers and some mist to finish off.
Pretty Little Studio Products Used:
- Paper Papers: Gold Mine Golden Raisins, Baby Claire Baby Aubrey, You & Me Sweetness, Sweet Jade, Sweetness, April Showers Rose Bed, Marigold Wax Flower
- Stickers: Golden Rod Word Stickers, True Love Gold Flags, You & Me Cupids Arrow
- Journaling: Neapolitan Lemon Peel
- Garlands: Watermelon Paper Ribbons, Baby Claire Paper Ribbons
- Flair: You&Me Cupids Arrow
- Doily: Cambridge 4″
- Tabs: Neapolitan Orange Sherbet
Thanks for visiting xxx