Thursday, July 30, 2015

Pineapple Inspiration

 
Hi there!!
 
I have another Pretty Little Studio Project to share today.
 
I started out with plain white cardstock and I painted a watercolour Pineapple and continued on the mixed media throughout the page.  I used a mixture of collections and patterned paper for the layers in this creation.   I used a journaling card from the older collection Sandcastle.  I just added a little colour to the sketch of the kids and the kites.   I love using the stickers and phrase strips, they tell a story all by themselves.
 
 
 
 
"Enjoy Life"
 
 
 




Pretty Little Studio Products:
Neapolitan Collection: Butter Pecan Paper, Neapolitan Root Beer Float Stickers
Nature Walk Collection: Tree Root Paper
Marigold Collection: Blue Bells/Hazel/Morning Glory Paper, Marigold Tabs Clematis, Marigold Cutouts Wisteria Word Flags
Sandcastle Collection: Journaling Fly a Kite 3 x 4 cards
Treasure Island Collection: Sand Dune Note Strips
 




























 
Here is the original pineapple pin I drew inspiration from :)



 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by :)


2 comments:

Marina Syskova said...

Gorgeous layout and so sweet photo!)))

Romy said...

What a gorgeous page with lovely colours and beautiful background work! I love it a lot!