Thursday, July 2, 2015

The Scrapbook Diaries - New Kit

Hello!  
 
I have the pleasure of introducing a brand new kit that I created for The Scrapbook Diaries.  This kit called 'Family Memories' is full of beautiful things including the peach and pink colour combo.
 
As always there are a few different options for purchasing this kit and you can find all the details HERE  My full instructional video will also come with the kit so you see just how I create.
 
 
"Family Memories"
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here are some close ups of the details:
 
 
 

























If you purchase the kit, I would love to see your finished creations.  Come visit me HERE at my facebook page :)
 
Thankyou for visiting, hope you have a lovely night.
Hugs xx
 



4 comments:

Romy said...

Oh wow, this lay-out is full of pure eye-candy! It turned out as amazing as can be :) Gorgeous work!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Holy wow! This is spectacular! You do such beautiful things with paper, paint and flowers. Such talent.

Lizzyc said...

So beautiful! Love the colours and love all those flowers!

Janene said...

Always in love with your work! Beautiful!!!!!! Thanks again for another amazing kit!