Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Hello Adventure - PLS

Hello! 
 
I have a new Pretty Little Studio creation to share with you today.
 
 
 
Today I am featuring the Garland flags amongst my layout.  I chose to work with the Treasure Island Collection again (I can’t get enough of this collection).  My boys just love our time at the beach so I created something beachy once again.  I chose all of the mint/turquoise and navy blue colours out of the collection.  I layered up my photo on a stack of distressed papers and then layered my bunting below my photo.  With each piece I added foam tape to give the bunting extra dimension.  I then lined the top of it with jute twine and rope. 
 
 
 
"Hello Adventure"
 
 
 
 



 
 

















I also added the cute Octopus Paper Ribbons on both the left and right hand sides of my page.  Instead of journaling on my page I added a few stickers for the Treasure Words sheet, I love these, they tell a story all on their own.
 
 
 

















Pretty Little Studio Product List:
 
Treasure Island Paper: Buccaneer, Castaway Sea, Ship Deck
Treasure Island Embellishments: Cutouts  Let’s Go Phrase Strips, Cutouts Mini Word Pirate Anchor, Cutouts Mini Word Pirate’s Life, Garland Beach house Bunting, Garland Lighthouse Bunting, Garland Under The Sea Paper Ribbons, Journaling Explorer Stencil, Tabs Treasure Map, Stickers Treasure Words
 
 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by :) 
Have a great day xo

3 comments:

Janene said...

SO cute!!! Love the color combo!

Romy said...

You definitely make the most amazing beach lay-outs! This one is totally gorgeous!

arelierbymary said...

Wow ! Amazing :) Fresh colors and cute additions :)
Regards. Mary http://atelierbymary.blogspot.com/