Prima is hosting 12 days of Christmas Card Ideas!!
We want YOU to play along with our 12 Days of Christmas Card challenge!
Here's all you have to do:
- Pick a card that inspired you and make your own card/tag based on it.
- Post your Prima-inspired card on our Facebook Fan Page (Prima Marketing Flowers), or on your own blog, on Pinterest, or on any other site.
- Please mark your card/tag "Prima's 12 Days of Christmas-Day 1", or Day 2, Day 3, etc. so we know which project inspired you!
- Make sure you come back to this post and include your link so we can find the cards!
- We will pick 12 wonderful winners on November 30th (one from each card day) to receive some FUN Prima goodies!
Hop over to the Prima blog for all the details and pick your card to inspire you for this challenge.
Here is my Christmas card :
Here I have a step x step for my card if you missed it on the Prima blog:
1. Cut a piece of "Love Ledger" paper (approx 13cm x 13cm) to fit onto the cardstock card. Punch the bottom edge, distress the other 3 sides and adhere to your cardstock.
2. Apply Gesso to the background and add small pieces of washi tape to the background.
3. Cut a piece of ribbon and adhere using foam tape to the middle section of the card.
4. Wrap a piece of string around the card above the ribbon and tie a bow to hold in place at the left hand side. Tie a piece of coloured twine in a bow around the string bow.
5. Layer a piece of calico (slighty bigger than the motif), doily and the deer motif from the North Country paper.
6. Take the Twisters and curl the ends and make it into a circle shape to fit around the motif. Adhere the Twisters.
7. Adhere the extra embellishments, flowers, stars and crystals.
8. Run a small amount of Gesso around the flower edges and string.
9. Attach the word JOY to the string.
I hope you will play along!!!
I also have another couple of cards to share with you today, enjoy :)
Thankyou for visiting me today, I hope you are enjoying your week xo