Is there anything better than two companies combining their amazing products? Today we have a joint venture by Prima Marketing and Faber-Castell! Not only do our products work perfectly together, but they provide wonderful platforms for inspiration and creativity!
We challenged our talented design teams to create projects combining products just for YOU! Hopefully they will get your creativity going too.
Here is my layout using Prima and Faber-Castell Watercolour Pencils and Wax Crayons. The Faber-Castell Watercolour Pencils and Prima's Paintable papers were made for each other. I wanted my layout to be very soft and neautral of my sweet bub:) The watercolours were great for this as I could really tone down the colour by applying more water.
I scrapped the brick mask with some gesso, I then applied modelling paste to give it extra texture. I then used a black watercolour pencil and added colour to the bricks. I love how the black turned into a grey and how the colour run into the texture paste.
I added touches of blues, apricot and green onto the Paintable paper. I popped some Prima blooms in there too and used a blue wax crayon to give the centre of the flowers some colour.
Prima Product list:
#950149 "Aquarelle" Fairybelle
#844141 "Notary" Almanac
#549053 Sugar Blooms
#546311 Angelica Rose Airy
#542993 Roses of Spaint Minstrel
#552633 Bretton Vine Purity
#890728 Shabby Chic Resin Shutters
#550004 Brick Mask
#557669 Laraine Pearl White
#557621 Parisa Aspen White
#557157 Tivona Small Rose
I hope you enjoyed my creation:)
Ready for the fun to start?
Ready, set, GO!
- Blog Links for Prima:
- Prima Marketing Blog: www.prima.typepad.com/prima
- Sharon Laakkonen: http://sharonlaakkonen.blogspot.com/
- Heidi Kelley: http://seesterk.blogspot.com/
- Marie-Nicolas ALLIOT http://ma-ni.creation.over-blog.com
- Maiko Kosugi http://maimaipiano.blogspot.jp/
- Stacey Young: YOU ARE HERE!!!!!! www.staceyeyoung.blogspot.com
- Emeline Seet : www.scrapvilla.blogspot.com
- Leslie Ashe: www.leslieashe.blogspot.com
- Jamie Dougherty: www.jaylynnscraps.com
- Anna-Marie Mondro: http://annamarie-mondro.blogspot.com/
- Anna-Maria Wolniak : http://annamariawolniak.wordpress.com/
- Anna Dabrowska: http://tworzysko.blogspot.com
- Cari Fennell: http://meandmymaryjanes.blogspot.com/
- Blog Links for Faber-Castell:
- Faber-Castell: http://designmemorycraft.typepad.com/design-memory-craft/
- Jill Foster: www.stampinginspiredby.blogspot.com
- Jennifer Matott: http://arttalk-sigmagirl.blogspot.com/
- Rita Barakat: http://letsembellish.blogspot.com/
- Tiffany Johnson: http://iheartartblog.com/
Thankyou so much for visiting me today, I hope you have fun visiting the other wonderful blogs involved in the Prima and Faber-Castell Blog Hop.