Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Let's catch up........

Hope you are all having a lovely week, it's beautiful here atm, a little chilly in the morning but I have lots of little snuggle bunnies that like early morning cuddles so it's okay:)  I've got lots to share with you today!  First up is my first assignment for the Heidi Swapp blog.  I had to create a Mother's day card using the Color Magic range.  I also choose to incorporate the Sugar Chic range.  My first card all pink and girly....thinking of my sweet Mum when I made this, she loves pink:)

"Adore U Mum"



I had so much fun making this I created another using the blue tones.  Banners everywhere:):) How cute is the bow tie paper clip?

"Mum"




Now onto my Prima projects I haven't shared here yet.  The first one was for a feature back in April focusing on flowers!  I used the Pixie Glen range and used lots of new flowers and Shabby Chic resin and metals.

"My Favourite Little People"



Some closeups.  I wanted to create a scene with the open fence, walking into my garden:)



More details, misting and modelling paste.




Here is a tag I created for Prima tag day:)  It's very shabby!  I'm not convinced I am a tag maker yet!  Might have to practice some more.



Prima's product pick for May.  Lot's of gorgeous deep colours in this one.  A photo of Mason I haven't scrapped yet, his first smile at 5 weeks old.......how precious.....now he is 11 months old!


"First Smiles"



Did you spot the resin squirral??




Here is the beautiful palette, have a go, you could win some lovely prizes!



Okay, that's me for today.  Hope you liked!  Have a great day:)
Hugs xo

19 comments:

Kate said...

err the only thing i hate about your posts is when you sign off at the end because the post is finished and there is no more to look at!! LOL!! love your pages, cards and tag. The stripy pink fabric on the mum card is gorgeous!! hope you are doing well, enjoy those cuddles!! <3 <3 love ya

Cheryl (C Mom Go) said...

Talk about some amazing work. WOW! Everything is just gorgeous.
So much tender care was put into each project. There are so many details to admire. Love it all!!!

Her Essential Hand said...

ditto to Kate.. lol...
LOVE LOVE LOVE your stuff... I just sigh.. you are ah-mazing Stace... wish I could create like you... I so want to do a page like your Prima colour one for May.. man its gorgeous.
Happy Wednesday :) x

Lizzyc said...

oh wow.. these are amazing.. so beautiful, so detailed and layered.. you are so creative! love these!

Nadia Cannizzo said...

wow stunning work. LOVE it all. They all have your signatue style but they all look different!

Thuria said...

I envy the way you put flowers on your pages! How amazing it is! I never know how to do! Lol!

Leanne J said...

you know what.. i always love your work and i know that i'm not here as much as i should or really want to be.. but i'm so glad i visited today... thank YOU....

and also thank you for your lovin on my blog.. and yep that day was a melt down day..and since i blogged it and got it out of the way life has been so much better..so thanks for your support.. mwah!!!!

Unknown said...

It's full of my favourites colours!
Extra!!!! :)

Drycha said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know where to start!! So many fabulous patterns, mixedmedia work, details!!!
This card: so cool. I rather don;t like pink but that card?? Wow.
Fence with flowers on "My Favourite Little People" looks like entry to charming garden!
I can write and write... but I want to look at these treasures :D

Unknown said...

I am in awe at your talent! I love all the detail and amazing techniques you have used with all of your projects!

scrapmanufaktur said...

These pages are so awesome! But I miss your Blog Hop Post....

CherryTrigg said...

What wonderful projects I loved them all, great work

Marina said...

Love everything I see. Fantastic!

Scrapbookdoll said...

love your projects, so much to see on them
Marie-Anne

Maureen Hayes said...

I can here looking for the blog hop post, and although it isn't up yet, I certainly was glad to have found your blog! your work is beautiful and so inspiring. Your little boys are adorable as well. I will definitely be following you now and will be back for the blog hop, but really am in awe of your talent.

Caz said...

Absolutely stunning. I am so in awe with all the fantastic artwork in this bloghop!!
xx

chris a said...

just stunning! you do such fabulous pages and projects!

Olga Siedlecka said...

This is a real feast for my eyes. Just awesome!

Vibeke said...

I am so impresses!!! Your work is so great!! So beautiful and elegant. I love your work:)

I hope you have a great day:)