Monday, February 27, 2012

Makes me happy:)

Just a little layout I can share with you today of my bubba.  I have been so busy lately with everything....with life and made this a couple of weeks ago just because!!  Using lots of Crate Paper Random collection, Sass (I love this grey dot paper), a splash of Prima and a little Hambly:)  Oh, I love this layout, makes me smile, I hope it makes you smile too!!!

Makes Me Happy


Lots of closies for you......





And look at my gorgeous little boy now, 9 months old next week.  I think he might just be my cheekiest by far, doing stuff and into stuff the other 2 never did.........but oh so adorable, I almost want another.....almost!!!!!  Look 2 toothy pegs, 2 dimples, blonde hair, blue eyes.......I'm in love:) 


Okay, must get off here, need sleep, having way too many late nights trying to get stuff done......
Hugs, Stace.

16 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

This layout is phenomenal, definitely
A favorite. I love how the aqua in the papers and embellishments accentuate those gorgeous baby
blues. TFS!

Rachael Funnell said...

Your Layout makes ME grin from ear to ear.... Bursting with AWESOMENESS!!!!
& that Pic of your little fella is TOO CUTE.....

Kate said...

gorgeous page stace i love those colours beautiful!! um... where did your baby go??!!! all i can see is a cheeky independent little man!! xox

Billie-Jean Beveridge said...

Stacey another jaw dropping layout! Love your work!! Cannot wait to see what you come up with next. All the best!

Anita Tillman said...

I was creating with the random papers today too!! This lo is just absolutely stunningly beautiful.... It sure did make me smile ... Ur creations always do!!

Lizzyc said...

Oh Stacey, i really should get a bib when i come to your blog.. just as well you cant see me sitting here with my mouth open and my eye fixed on this layout.. this is amazing, beautiful, so many layers, so many details and then the little photo of your darling boy in the midst of it.. truly a masterpiece... and hasnt he grown.. what a cutie!!!

Di Garling said...

What can I say, TOTALLY GORGEOUS, as always. Love love love it. Your little guys is a bit of a sweetie too.
Cheers Di xoxo

Miae said...

This is such a cute, fabulous, adorable page...that pic is most precious! They grow quickly don't they? Mine is 9 months today and so so fun to be around!!

ingrid said...

he is such a little cutie, and the two teeth...so sweet!
gorgeous page!
Ingrid xxx

aina said...

Totally gorgeous, love all the details...thanks for the inspiration!
Wish you a great day :-))

Her Essential Hand said...

oh Stace... I want cuddle Mason... man its a bit cute... anyways side track.. That page my friend, has had me looking at the pc for AAAAaaaGes... it is just PHENIMONAL.. thank you for inspiring me today
Ps LOVE LOVE LOVE your Prima ranger page too....
HAve a top day
xx

Anonymous said...

That photo is so striking and bold and beautiful......and your page is so bright and happy.How can your heart NOT melt for this little guy!

zuziucha said...

All of your creations are just perfect. I really admire your work!

Georgia Heald said...

Oh WOW! This is spectacular! Love every inch!!

Liz Weber said...

Awww how adorable is that photo, makes me a wee bit clucky!

LOVE your layout Stacey, so much to take in and look at and that photo is soooooo sweet.

Thanks for the inspiration!

Thuria said...

Wahou! Beautiful!