Thursday, December 29, 2016

Catching up and brand new Prima Marketing........

Hello!!  Happy holidays!  Merry Christmas and a Happy new year to you!!

I have a couple of projects to share which I don't think I have yet (forgive me if I have)!

First up a sweet little canvas, mixed media piece :)




Using all Prima Marketing with a touch of 2 Crafty Chipboard! 
























Next up a layout of myself and one of my handsome little men!  I have used a mix of Pretty Little Studio, Crate Paper and some Prima flowers.



' Happy ' 






Some closeups and details - 































------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I now have some brand new Prima Marketing products and projects to share with you!!!  So exciting that I got to create for CHA this coming January show!!  It is so surreal to see your work hanging there!  It was a hectic couple of weeks getting things created but it's done now and I can now relax on holidays with my family!

The first reveal is the beautiful new collection by Frank Garcia, Love Clippings.  Here is a sneaky peek of the products which will be available........







And here is my creation using Journal cards and Flowers from the collection.









The blooms are just stunning!

























The next share is the new Prima Princess colouring books.  I got to have a play with Book 2.  Now I have never coloured in one of these Princesses before......I just loved every minute of it and am so excited to do more :)










I added my Princess to a 12 x 12 watercolour page so I could extend on the watercolour effect :)  I used Watercolor pencils and Watercolor Confections.
She is so super pretty!!
















Thanks for visiting, I hope you enjoyed my Prima sneak, loads of beautiful things to come!!!!

Happy Holidays xxxx

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Your creating is always exquisitely beautiful! love the colors and all the blooms.. and all the best for 2017 too!