Monday, August 8, 2016

Flamingo and Jagger......

Hi!!


Just stopping by with a couple of creations. 
The first one being a Flamingo canvas, made with Prima Marketing Oil Pastels. 

I will be posting this one for sale on my facebook and Instagram pages tonight at around 8:30pm :)

She is soooo gorgeous and the colours are just divine!!!









Details........
































My second creation today is a layout featuring my baby Jagger!

It's full to the brim with Prima goodies!  I really am a little addicted to mint.







Details........






Hand drawn and painted feathers :)







Mica flakes and Opal Magic Paint :)































Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed my creations today :)

2 comments:

RichKa said...

Beautiful! I want so done :)

Unknown said...

Wow, both pieces are gorgeous!! And I know what you mean about mint, the colour is gorgeous, as is the flavour in mojito's hehe xx