Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Tags


Hello!!!

Over the past month I have been super busy creating 25 Thankyou tags.  I was asked to make them for a High Tea function.  The theme being shabby chic/pretty. 

I just loved making these.  They turned out so lovely and are actually much prettier in real life. 
I used lots of Prima flowers along with some 2 Crafty Chipboard and Crate Paper products.  Most of the background papers were Websters Pages and Pink Paislee.

So here they all are.  I didn't take an individual photo of each one but below are lots of different pictures of the collection.







Lots of dimension as usual.




















I used some Art Ingredients too including the Glass Glitter and Art Stones.





















































































Thanks for taking a look at all my tags :)

Hugs x

3 comments:

Romy said...

They all look absolutely gorgeous!

Unknown said...

So pretty x

Francesca Biancon said...

wow, they are all gorgeous!! your style is lovely!