Thursday, February 11, 2016

Little Zebra

My little babe is now 4 months old!  I have taken a gazillion photos of him but I think I have a scrapped only 4.....oh to have more crafty time!!!! 
 
This was my favourite outfit from when Jagger was born.  It fit him until he was 1 month old.  It was the cutest, Zebra's all over it.  I actually forgot to write journaling on this one before I took the photo...oops!
 
I don't even have a name for it....how about -
 
 
 
"Little Zebra"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Some closeups -
 
 I used Crate Paper Collection Little You and this Chipboard Zebra is from the Shine Collection.  A few Prima flowers and some Shimmerz paints.
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs xx


3 comments:

Phyllis said...

I LOVE your style and love all the colors and textures you use in your layouts! So STUNNING!!!

Francesca Biancon said...

wow, I love this zebra style....adorable!!

Fragmentos ao Sol said...

This is so beautiful. Lovely composition. xx Ilana