Friday, January 22, 2016

So Special xx

When we go away for a few weeks to our holiday house, I always like to take a little stash of goodies with me.  I didn't get to play as much as what I would of liked, baby J still needs lots of attending to but I managed to sneak in a little creative time.
 
I still call Mason my baby but he is just so big now that Jagger has arrived, he is adorably sweet with his brother and is so sensitive towards him!!  They are so cute together.  This photo was taken when Jagger was about 2 weeks old....I can't believe how much he has grown since and I have so many gorgeous photos of the 2 of them together!!
 
'So Special'
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have used lots of yummy Shimmerz and loads of Prima pretties!
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
A few diamond Chippies from Crate Paper and some cute gold words from Pretty Little Studio.
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
I love the colour palette here too, focused on the lime green, gold, cream and some mint :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting xxxx

8 comments:

Svetlana Fadeeva said...

Красота!
Приглашаю на мою скрап-распродажу
http://margoscrap.blogspot.ru/2016/01/blog-post.html
Вдруг что интересное увидишь)))

Francesca Biancon said...

wow, this picture is really cute and you have created a perfect background to host this little magic moment.
I love the color combination, so bright and magic.
Francesca

Romy said...

Oh my, what a gorgeous work of art! That photo is priceless and you've scrapped it in the most amazing way!

chrilvian said...

lovely

Lizzyc said...

This really is so beautiful!

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

Fabulous LO, I love every detail :)

Janene said...

Stacey... It's beautiful!!! Just love it!

Sweet_Olika said...

Love it!!!!!!! Very very very fantastic!