Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Pretty Little Studio card

 
 
This one featured on the Pretty Little Studio Blog last week. 
 
 Hi there, today I am featuring Note Flags or Tickets as some are called.  I have made a card today and used papers from the Let’s Go Collection.  I used a leaf diecut to create the leafy background behind the flowers.  I layered in the Tickets and Note Flags from the Let’s Go collection only adhering them in the centre so the edges flicked up.  I loved that the one pack of Tickets had lots of different quotes on them, perfect little sentiment to finish of my card.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 Pretty Little Studio products used:
Lets go Collection: Paper – Maui/Philadelphia/Siesta Key, Tickets – Define Travel
Baby Jack Collection: Baby Chase paper
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting xx