This one popped up on the Pretty Little Studio BLOG a few days ago :)
Today I am featuring doilies in my layout. I have used the Cambridge ‘4’ doily and as you can see in my background I placed 3 along my page as my starting point. They looked beautiful as is, but as you know me, I couldn’t help but fill my page with other beautiful Pretty Little Studio products. I have also added the word art ‘I love you’ to my page. I am not normally one to use the word art as I can’t seem to make it work but this one fitted in perfectly!! Which I am glad because the font is just gorgeous. I used my die-cutting machine for the love frame and to make the cute bow. I also scattered around the stars from the Baby Sam Confetti Mix. This is my first page documenting baby #4 and I think it’s super sweet!
PLS Products Used:
- Holiday Cheer – Sparkly Lights
- Gold Mine – Golden Arrow, Heart of Gold
- Baby Claire – Baby Elizabeth, Baby Mia
- You & Me – Cut Out Paper Always, Priceless, Sweetness, Word Art I Love You ‘4’, Doilies Cambridge ‘4’, True Love Gold Flags
- Treasure Island: Clear Sea Gull Pacific
- Baby Jack Collection: Confetti Baby Sam Mint Mix, Flair Baby Josh Buttons
Lots of pretty Prima's too :)
Thankyou for stopping by today.
Have a great day xx