Hello! Hope you are all well! I have a new Pretty Little Studio Creation to share today. You can find my post and little how to over on the Pretty Little Studio BLOG.
"You Are My World"
PLS Products Used:
- Treasure Island Collection: Papers: Ship Deck, Welcome Aboard and Wild Cat Coast
- Gold Mine Collection: Papers: Golden Raisins
- You & Me Collection: Papers: Sweet Jade, Our Song, Crazy for You (bird); Embellishments: Feathers Tickle Me, Doily Gold Foil Lace, Journaling You & Me 3 x 4 cards, Journaling Sweetheart 3 x 4 cards, Cupids Arrow Stickers, True Love Gold Flags
Garland Be Mine Bunting Flags. Cutouts Adore You Phrase Strips, Flair Heart You Buttons
- Marigold Collection: Flair Day Lily Buttons
- Baby Jack Collection: Feathers Baby Drew
Here are a few closeups for you:
I snuck in a couple 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces too, complete with gold glitter :)
This is how my background started..............
Gesso, texture paste, stencil, inks and Shimmerz.
Then I layered up my photo with loads of gorgeous Pretty Little Studio papers.
Grabbed some supplies for the feather arrow. Including Pretty Little Studio feathers, Flair and paper.
My finished arrow.
You can find more details on how I made this on the Pretty Little Studio BLOG.
Super quick and simple.
So last week, I got on a little roll and created a heap of tags!! I will share a few today and come back with more another day.
Here is the pile :)
And here are a few :
Have a fantastic day, I hope you liked my creations today!