Thursday, July 9, 2015

Shimmerz creation - "Always"

Hi!
 
After a little time off from my blogging duties over at Shimmerz, I am back to share a project each month :)  I still love the Shimmerz product and still use it on everything!!!  I have a brand new creation to share today.  And it includes Purple.....a colour I don't use very often at all!!!  But with these few products it was easy to add a splash of purple in.
 
 
 
 
Shimmerz products used:
 
Dazzlerz in Grapetastic
Vibez in Razzeldazzelberry and Grape Escape
Coloringz in Well Blue Me Down and Pink Stiletto
Inklingz in Pugnacious Purple
 
 
"Always"
 
 
 
 








Some Pink Stiletto Coloringz splatters to the page.  I even snuck in a few 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces to this one :)
 
 












I scraped some Dazzlerz in Grapetastic down the page with a bit of cardboard.   Then added the Inklingz under my embellishments for added shadows.
 
 






 
I added a little Inklingz to the Resin pieces.
 
 









 
 
 
Thanks for stopping in again today!
Have a great one xx


2 comments:

Romy said...

Simply amazing lay-out, Stacey! You have arranged all the flowers and resin pieces so beautifully!

Kasia Udalska said...

Ahh, your projects are full of beautiful details and they have so many positive energy! :) Love it!