Wednesday, April 8, 2015

PLS - pin inspiration

Hi there!!
This little page went up on the Pretty Little Studio Blog last week.
 
 I have taken inspiration from this Pin.  I have chosen to use the colours from the picture for my fun layout.  I used a mixture of different collections to bring my layout together.  I loved the circle shape in the picture and made a couple of pie charts out of the You & Me paper Heartstrings.  I also loved the Polka Dot background and used the Baby Jack paper Baby Chase (yellow dot) as part of my background too.  I added a couple of Flair pieces along with some die-cut Clouds, Tabs and Paper Ribbons.
 
 
 



 
"Totally Awesome"
 






PLS Products Used:
 
Pattern Papers :  You & Me Heartstrings/My Honey Bun, Cupid 8 x 8, Back Jack, Baby Chase
Embellishments: Neopolitan Polaroid tags, Tabs Twinkle, Tabs Together, Flair Silly Flora, Flair Heart You Buttons, Diecut Cloud 9, Cutouts Wisteria Word Flags, Watermelon Paper Ribbons















Have a lovely day xx

4 comments:

Romy said...

Oh, this is so pretty! I just love your use of colours and the cute card peeking out.

Lizzyc said...

Amazing creating!

Romy said...

Your lay-outs both have cuteness written all over them. They are super adorable and super pretty too!

Janene said...

This is such a cute layout! I love the colors and details...that hand drawn plane! Love it! But wait - am I seeing clearly.... not one flower? Could it be :)