Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Sweetheart

Hello!
This creation was popped up on the PLS blog a few days ago :)
 
  "I’m so excited to share my very first creation using the new collection “You & Me”.  This collection is just gorgeous and I love the colour palette.  So many cute and sweet products for this collection, I have used many in my creation today!   I am featuring Valentine Die Cuts today and I choose 2 to help make my page pop.  I layered both Die Cuts, Hi Birdie and My Deer into my layers.  I added the Sweetheart Die Cut title with foam tape so it popped off the frame, plus the Cupid’s Arrow stickers are so cute and versatile."
 
 
 
 
"Sweetheart"
 
 
 




 
Flair – Heart You and My Deer. Feathers – Tickle Me, Stickers – Cupid’s Arrow, Tabs – Together, Word Art – Sweetheart
Vintage Die Cuts – Hi Birdie and My Deer, Cutouts - Love Story Word Flags, Paper – Sweet Ocean Mint, Heartstrings, More Love, Priceless, My Heart
 
 
 
 





















Have a wonderful day xoxo

4 comments:

Romy said...

Oh my, look at that adorable deer and birdie! This lay-out is sooo beautiful and, once again, utterly sweet too!

Lizzyc said...

really beautiful... love it..

Yana Ch. said...

Wow!! Super!!!

Janine Vegter said...

It makes my day!!
Wauwww love it