Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Good Times :)

Hi there!
 
 
 
I couldn’t help but create another layout featuring the You and Me collection.   It’s so much fun and easy to work with, lots of pretty colours and cute embellishments.  Throw in lots of gold, a handmade bow out of the cute Arrow paper (Romantic),   add lots of layers and watercolours and it’s complete.
 
 
 
 
"Good Times With You"
 
 
 




PLS Products Used
  • You & Me Collection: Pattern Papers: Sweet Ocean Mint, Cloud 10, Romantic, My Honey Bun, My Heart Grey
  • Embellishments: Cut outs Love Story Word Flags, Die cut Cloud 9, Stickers Sweetheart Watercolour, Stickers True Love Gold Flags, Tabs Together, Sticker’s Cupids Arrow, Journaling You and Me 3 x 4 cards, Flair Heart You Buttons, Vintage Die Cut Owl Family























I also wanted to share this creation here,  I have shared on my facebook page but not on my blog yet.  Just a little something I whipped up for fun whilst on holidays.
 
 
 
"My Heart Is Full"
 



















 
I hope you are having a great day :)

3 comments:

Romy said...

Oh my, your first lay-out is so beautiful! I just love how you incorporated the adorable owls in it and the colours are really pretty too.
I also just love the second lay-out that you made. The mix of colours with black looks wonderful.

Lizzyc said...

These are amazing, overflowing with wonderfulness color and layers and I love em!!

Irena Rysa Maciąg said...

amazing. I love your layouts