Sunday, February 8, 2015

Fun Memories - Pretty Little Studio

Happy Sunday, just sharing a Pretty Little Studio creation today.  I am still catching up with these that have been shared on PLS blog.
 
 
 
Just a little about my layout:
 
Pretty Little Studio have loads of Vellum sheets on offer.  I have chosen to work with the Blue Daisy and Peony sheets.   These sheets were definitely my starting point for my layout and what I based my colour palette on.    I cut out a cloud shape and adhered with tape on 2 ends and puffed it up in the middle.  I cut pieces from both sheets and layered them into my layout.  I hand stitched down the sides of the Blue Daisy sheet.  I also added a few splatters of white paint to add to the beachy feel of the layout.  I also popped in a few pieces from the Sand Castle collection, papers, flairs and polaroid cards.
 
 
 
"Fun Memories"
 
 
 























 
Hugs  xo

1 comment:

Romy said...

Look at those gorgeous soft colours! Such an amazing lay-out!